Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Jaden's Band Concert

Jaden's First Band Concert
It was a scary decision to let Jaden's be in the band.  He is disorganized and he has a hard time following through on various aspects of his life.  When he brought home the band permission sheet, I was apprehensive.  Jaden decided that he was going to play the French horn.  I think he liked this particular horn because it's big and loud and rather obnoxious looking.  He has become rather fond of his horn and he's nick-named him "horny," 

We were getting ready for his first band concert.  I have to be honest, I was very nervous.  (After all, I had heard him practicing.)  Jaden choose to do a solo.  The song chosen for his debut: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.  I must say - I was very impressed.  Bravo Jaden, Bravo!!!


"Even a SMALL star SHINES in the darkness." ~ Finnish Proverb

Sent from my HTC EVO on the Now Network from Sprint!

No comments:

Post a Comment