Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Intro to Digital Scrapbooking

OK, I'll admit it. I am a scrapbook collector. I love to buy stuff for the pages I plan to scrapbook, but I never seem to have the opportunity to sit down & do it. Then one day while reading the blog of the infamous Emily Giovanni, I came across a digital scrapbooking page. Of course, Emily is extremely talented but I decided to search the web to see what I could find.

I found the best website with an awesome tutorial. It's at The Shabby Shoppe. The tutorials are excellently written. Also they provide the papers & embellishments for starting I strongly suggest that you download the freebie & work along with the video tutorial. The video lesson has great tips & tricks for effectively using the tools provided...

I'm adding my first page with the freebies provided. Now, don't laugh, I'm just beginning.This is the link for the tutorials: http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/tutorials/software_tutorials.asp

Once you finished your first page & helplessy addicted to the ease of digi-scrappin' you'll want to collect more scrapbook packs. I'd personally download the freebies. At Two Peas in a Bucket, they have a ton of digital freebies to download & play with. They also have a nice collection of free fonts. OOOOhhhh... Fonts. I love fonts. We'll do a font tutorial soon...

For a nice selection of digital freebies go to this link: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/list/?f=506_c_2&c=24

If you're having troubles let me know. I'd love to see your work.....

xx Ta-Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment