Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Makin' Jewelry

It's been so stinkin' cold. It's hard to find activities that are fun inside. Here are a few things that I've made.

This necklace & earrings are made out of chips of aventurine and amethyst. Both stones have magical healing properties.
  • Aventurine symbolizes tranquility and patience It gives the wearer inner equilibrium and stimulates dreaming. Aventurine relieves anxieties and promotes relaxation and recuperation.
  • Amethyst is said to attract justice. It wards off danger. Amethysts have a soothing, relaxing effect and promote healthy sleep. Placed under your pillow it prevents nightmares.

I call this jewelry set "Downtown Brown." I used a glass bead mix with Swarovski crystals and gold findings. I love how it turned out. I hope you can make out the detail.

~Stay Warm

No comments:

Post a Comment