Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sketch from Scrap Freak

I belong to an online scrapping community called "Scrap Freak." They have scrapping chat rooms, a place where you can post your pages and receive feedback, a gallery for inspiration plus a great store. It's a fabulous site. http://www.scrapfreak.com

In my email newsletter from them, there was a challenge to see what you can come up with the provided sketch. So, I've spent my afternoon working on my sketch challenge.
Here is my scrapbook page. The background cardstock is "Sugar Daddy" from Bazzill. It's out of their 'Bling' collection. It has a sheen to it. I love Bazzill Bling and now our local Michael's carries it. The patterened paper, ribbon, & metal accents are left over from my Stampin' Up! days. I cut out the letters for 'CONCENTRATION' with my Silhouette. I **LOVE** my Silhouette! Anyhoo. Hope you enjoy.

~Stay warm.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Autumn! I'm glad you enjoyed the sketch. Thanks for the shout out about the freak! - Monica

    ReplyDelete