Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Let It Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Oh My Gosh! It is snowing out today. We broke the record for snowfall last month, but I was just tickled to see it out snowing again. It's warm and the flakes are fat, the best kind of snow. I packed Gabe & the kiddos up so they could enjoy the weather. They are on their way sledding. But before they could go, Gabe had to shovel out the driveway so I took advantage of the opportunity to take a few (120) snapshots of the kids playing before they left....

Here is the whole Kit & Kaboodle:


From L to R: Forrest 15, Bailey (Red Coat) 10, Jaden 9, BreeBree 3, & Connor 7 -- Nice looking group, eh? That is the snowbank that lines our driveway. We have huge drifts & then with the crazy wind patterns we have bare spots in our yard!!!

This is Bailey and our 5 month old boxer, Bella. She is always good for a giggle!!

I'm sure that snowball is meant for a brother, the oldest I'm sure.....

Jaden was hit with a snowball in the eye. He is putting on a brave face but I *KNOW* he is plotting his revenge.


BreeBree decided she needed to try her hand at snow balls too.....

I think I heard somewhere that if chickens (or turkeys) look at the rain, they'll drown. I wonder if the same is true for my pug. Grace is under Gabe's truck, hiding from the snow.....

Stay warm....

No comments:

Post a Comment