Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Let's take a look....

So, I'm still new to the digiscrappin' but before I get busy I wanted to share a couple more pages before I get busy creating or chores..... Now keep in mind, I'm beginnin'....
This is freebies from Two Peas in a Bucket. I love this picture of Bree - Bree.

From Scrapbooks etc., you can download Quick Collage templates that you basically drag & drop pictures and their elements. I would suggest that you spend some time with the instructions from 'The Shabby Shoppe' first. I think you need a good understanding of the basics before you attempt the templates. Although they do have a nice instructional video and written instructions. I have to admit that I attempted the collages before I knew what I was doing. It was frustrating but once I figured it out, I was psyched. This is Melayna. Isn't she precious? She is my daytime baby....

Here is the link to the templates, layouts & instructional video: http://www.scrapbooksetc.com/quick-collage/quick-collage-100-series_ss1.html

Again, let me know if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment